2/28/12

oscars 2012

What I love most about the Oscars are the fabulous gowns! here are some of my faves on the red carpet

 this gown tops my list. i love the color and the design cause it's so feminine. great job Kristen Wiig.
 Angelina with her trademark red lips.
I like this one.except for the color
 jessica chastain <3

 i didn't recognize Ana Faris because of her hair. but I love her gown. :D

 Cameron Diaz in strapless gown

and of course, Emma Stone <3



but wait. a party is not complete without the after party. so here are some of my faves:

Claire Danes in a pretty pink gown
 Kate Hudson in a sexy backless gown
 underworld star , Kate Beckinsale looks amazing
 Lilly Collins' gown is so unique! i totally dig this one. but if her hair was styled better, she could've topped my list
 and last but not the least on the list is Selena Gomez. this gown suits her petite frame. she looks incredibly beautiful.



all of them looked stunning. who's your fave?

xoxo, 
Froxy

No comments:

Post a Comment