3/3/12

The Vow


This film is worth your money. I love the story, characters, setting, the whole movie!
I got a little emotional while watching this movie, but I guess i'm not the only one. 
I know you'd agree, if not, I suggest you watch it. <3

synopsis:
A newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts the wife in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, her husband endeavors to win her heart again.
based on a true story
 
 directed by Michael Sucsy





“I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. “
“I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other. “


xoxo,
Froxy

No comments:

Post a Comment